I'm a photographer and artist based in Zushi, Japan. My work ranges from food and portraiture to fine art prints. When working with clients, I love solving challenges and the creativity that comes from collaboration. When alone, photography and printing help realize and express my inner world. I believe art should stand alone as its own voice, not clearly explained through the treachery of words.
I'm currently accepting new clients, so if you’re interested in working with me, feel free to send a message.
- Solo exhibition "Dream Stills / 夢であるもの', 2021, Kanagawa, Japan
- Group art exhibition ‘Connexion Art Festival’ at the Mattatoio, 2019, Rome
- First place: Tateshina photo contest, 2018, Japan
- Silver award: Yatsugatake photo contest, 2018, Japan
- Facilitated iPhone photography workshop at Apple store, Calgary, 2016, Canada
- Group art exhibition at the Little Gallery, University of Calgary, 2016, Canada